The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced the fourth batch of Phase II of Indigenous PhD Fellowship Program. By launching these types of grants and financial aids, HEC aims to invest more in human capital and want to promote the educational and research culture in the country.The Higher Education Commission is the familiar organization is inviting the students of Balochistan & FATA to apply for the “Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-II” for the academic year 2021-2021. It is the fines opportunity for those individuals from Balochistan & FATA who are looking forward to completing their Undergraduate Studies from the universities recognized by HEC. So, all the students are welcome to cash this opportunity by applying on the prescribed form available at www.pakgk.com and make your future fruitful and bright. So, after having the information and little introduction now its turn to have a look at its rest of the requirements below.
Applications are invited from candidates having local domicile certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2021 Application forms download online
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province / FATA.
- Candidate must have completed 12 years of education with 60% mar. in FA/FSc/I.ConVICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Candidate must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidate who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship will NOT be eligible to apply.
How to Apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarships:
- The applicants who wish to avail this scholarship need to apply on prescribed form available at http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF or available at www.pakgk.com.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it along with attested photocopies of CNIC or Form-B (for under 18 years of age), domicile and photocopy of father’s/guardian’s CNIC and one passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- Original online deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of Rs. 200/- (Non-Refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General, Finance, HEC is required during application submission procedure and fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited.
- The last date for submission of application August 19, 2021.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The authority reserves the right to reject or cancel the process at any stage.
- The candidates who are availing the scholarship formerly in HEC/ Govt ineligible to apply.