Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the U.S.A. is a must-overlook opportunity for undergraduate and master’s students to pursue their academic journey in another country. It is considered an exciting opportunity for female students to shine in professional and educational areas. It is a U.S. exchange program that seeks to draw bright minds from Pakistan into an international academic setting. It gives students practical exposure by becoming vital to a broad group of professionals worldwide.
This summer exchange program helps students increase their academic skills by allowing them to participate in various academic pursuits under the supervision of top supervisors in the world. In this manner, the U.S.A. is determined to meet its targets by leveraging the collective of Pakistani brains that could aid in establishing positive diplomatic relations.
Check the eligibility criteria carefully to determine your qualifications for the student exchange program.
- Sign up; you’ll receive an email confirming your registration.
- You can apply online via the official website www.sister2sister.pk
- The applicants get an email following the submission of their application successfully.
- The applicants who have been shortlisted will be notified about an interview online via email.
- After the online interview, candidates must attend in-person interviews and small-group discussions, both in Karachi and Islamabad.
- They must pass the English competency test to be considered for final selection.
- Be sure to look over the announcement section of the website as well as the Facebook page.
- The deadline to apply for this Program to exchange students within the U.S.A. is October 31st 2023.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023
The U.S. women-powered program is run through the Society for International Education, a non-profit, non-profit organization in Karachi. The society is dedicated to establishing global partnerships via educational opportunities for the countries of the world and the development of potential learning within the communities based on Information Communication Technology (I.C.T.) and Mentor development, English proficiency and leadership abilities.
The Sister2Sister Exchange Program assists participants in exploring their interests in interdisciplinary fields, improving their communication skills, and turning women into advocates for women’s rights. The Sister2Sister Exchange Program is described as a life-changing experience that assists females in guiding them towards becoming more human beings. It also helps them understand how social connections are essential regardless of differences in society, race, culture and religion, as well as other elements.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the U.S.A. | Fully Funded
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply online for the Sister2Sister Exchange Program on the official website of the sister2sister exchange program.
- After the application review, They will inform the selected students of their interview via email.
- The next round includes group discussions as well as in-person interviews. For interviews in person, Karachi and Islamabad will be the only stations.
- Then, during the final round, applicants must be able to pass the English test for language.
- In the fifth step, the final choice will follow the previous stages’ results.
- The profiles selected will be forwarded to the American University. The American University will then match these profiles following the specified criteria.
- The students who are selected will be notified via the form of a letter as well as an acceptance form. The Sister2Sister Exchange Program office will send the application form and the letter.
- Science and Technology
- Engineering (Software, Civil Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
- Data Science
- Climate Change
- International Affairs
- Gender Studies
- Female-only Pakistani citizens between 18 and 24 years old
- Minimum 12 years of education currently enrolled at the university or college of your choice and committed to returning to their institutions of origin after the end of the Program.
- If you’ve completed a two-year bachelor’s Program and are currently in the first year of the Master’s Program, or if you are currently in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of a 4years bachelor’s Program. Have outstanding leadership skills and potential at their school and community activities.
- An interest in understanding the U.S. Have a high degree of academic success in terms of grades and awards and also provide reference letters.
- At at least 70% marks across the past three academic years.Proficient in English. Students with diverse backgrounds, particularly those unable to travel internationally, are strongly encouraged to apply in Sister2Sister Exchange Program. I have not visited the United States of America. The United States.
Candidates who have two U.S./Pakistani citizenship and U.S. permanent residence. Those who have parents, spouses or fiance who is U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. resident students who are in their final year at university (2nd year in the two-year bachelor’s degree program and fourth year in a four-year bachelor’s Program) and Have visited in the United States or participated in any United States Government (U.S.G.) Sister2Sister Exchange Program.
Do I have to send my documents to the S.I.E. office?
You do not need to send documents to S.I.E. through courier.
How can I tell if my online application was accepted?
Candidates will receive an automatic email with a confirmation.
Whom should I contact to write recommendation letters?
Your professor, teacher, as well as other professionals acquainted with your advisor at school. If the applicant has been interning, they may request their supervisors to write an endorsement.
Are applicants required to sit for the TOEFL test?
Only the most qualified applicants are required to sit the TOEFL exam.
Where will face-to-face interviews take place?
Only in Karachi and Islamabad.
Am I allowed to visit my relatives from the U.S.A.?
Can I apply even if I have visited the U.S.A. before?
No. The preference may be granted to applicants who have not visited the U.S.A. before now.