Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023 NTS Application Form Download Online here.Applications are open to apply for the Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023. Al Khidmat Foundationn Scholarship Scheme has been providing the scholarship to talented deserving students.Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for the scholarship.If you have relatives in Pakistan who have school, college and University going kids, following is the list of best national scholarships for Pakistani students. Please share with your friends and families. Some of these national scholarships are fully funded which cover everything. Some of them just cover tuition fees and some of them just give monthly stipend.Please circulate this information for the benefit of deserving students.Deserving Students having minimum 70% marks(matric) and for other categories required Marks 60% in their last board Examination.
Al Khidmat organization starts taking scholarship applications from Needy and deserving Pakistani students. The talented and needy students can submit scholarship NTS application form. Al Khidmat organization is providing educational activities for the students who cannot afford the study in Pakistan. Al Khidmat will be bear all expenses of selected students under Al Khidmat Scholarship scheme session 2023.
Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023 NTS Application Form Download Online
Attested Documents to be Attached:
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
- Facing financial hardship to continue their studies.
- Deserving Students having minimum 70% marks(matric) and for other categories required Marks 60% in their last board Examination.
- Bonafide students of Govt. institutes. However, students of intermediate class studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Government Institutes.
- Registered/Recognized Institutes.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
How to Apply:
- Just download the NTS application form nts.org.pk.
- Print it, and get the form attested from the head of your institution and mail (post) it to your concerned region with the required attachments. List of all the nine regions is given above as well as at the end of application form showing necessary details.