HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 has just been announced by the Higher Education Commission. Students who want to avail of this scholarship can check HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility from this page. In Pakistan, most students are unable to continue their education due to a lack of resources. In the current year, more than 10,000 scholarships will be awarded to students all over Pakistan including, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, and AJK. There is a total of 62 Public institutes are present in Pakistan in which HEC needs base scholarship is being offered. Need-Based Scholarship 2023 in Pakistan application forms are also available.HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 Last Date. This financial assistance will be provided to those students who are enrolled in any four-year undergraduate program or above. A student in any discipline will be able to avail of this scholarship.Higher Education Commission HEC Need based Scholarship program on requirements has been offered to undergraduate students enrolled in 98 universities in Pakistan. Students enrolled in undergraduate programs at public sector universities, and all university campuses may receive HEC need based scholarship. And only those students who are on open merit can apply. And students who are based on self-finance schemes cannot apply for admission.
HEC Need Based Scholarship for Undergraduate
In 2023, students will be eligible to apply for the HEC’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships. Qualified students can choose from various undergraduate programs at Pakistani universities or degree-granting institutions. These include medicine, pharmacy, and engineering (B.Sc. Engineering).
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 Last Date
HEC Need-Based Scholarship Covers
- Tuition fees include all costs
- PKR: 6000/- Monthly Stipend
HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023
Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution.6000/- stipend per month for the complete program. Students who cannot pay for HEC Need Based Scholarship Program will not be eligible. The Higher Education Commission Islamabad offers the HEC Need Based Scholarship Program to undergraduate students at 98 universities in Pakistan. You can find more information about the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023.
HEC Scholarship Application Form
The Higher Education Commission Pakistan offers HEC need based scholarship at the University of Agriculture Peshawar. HEC will assist meritorious and poor students. HEC provides need based scholarships to students at 94 institutions and campuses. To find out more information about the deadlines visit the HEC website.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship
- Students can receive financial aid and scholarships to study in the Undergraduate program at HEC-selected public sector universities and degree-granting institutions in Pakistan.
- Register as a student in the current academic year (2022-23)
- Minimum CGPA 3.00
- The Scholarship Award Committee will verify your financial need.
- Students must compete to be admitted to participating institutions per the admission policy.
- Students with financial needs who are enrolled in participating institutions can also apply.
- A candidate’s eligibility depends on their financial situation as determined by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee. This will also consider the economic history of the family member applying.
- The program will continue to provide funding for the slots. If any student drops out, they’ll be replaced by another candidate on the waiting list.
- All disciplines will remain open. The university selected will decide whether or not to include any field, considering its grant, program costs, and the number of slots available.
HEC Need Based Scholarship portal
When students apply for admission, they should include their name, class, discipline, and batch number. This scholarship is a beautiful opportunity to receive substantial financial aid based on need.
HEC Scholarship Last Date
The last date to apply for HEC Scholarships for master’s and PhD 2023 is 21 March 2023. Additionally, if they reveal the deadline for submitting applications, we will let the audience members who are interested know.
HEC Need-Based Scholarship Online Application for 2023:
Application forms for the HEC Need to be Based Scholarship 2023 are accessible at institutions and on the HEC website. The online application form may be downloaded by going to hec.gov.pk/English/scholarship. By clicking the aforementioned link, you may also obtain the scholarship form from this website. Students must submit a scholarship application and all other supporting materials in order to be considered for Concern University’s financial assistance package. The application form cannot be sent to HEC directly or through any other channel. Similarly, HEC won’t transmit money directly to students; instead, payment would be made through the university or institute.
About the HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD
- Scholarship Location: USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan, Hongkong
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Program: Master’s and Ph.D.
- Scholarships: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21 March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Master and PhD
- Applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the HEC scholarship
- Both Males/Females are eligible
- Applicant must not be the receiver of any other scholarship program
- The scholarships are for Master’s & Ph.D. programs
- Applicants with a minimum of one-second division through their entire academic career can apply
- For Ph.D. Ms/ME/Mphil or equivalent 18 years of education
- For Masters BE/BS or Masters equivalent to 16 years of education
- First division in the Annual system
- 4.0 Cgpa out of 5
- 3.0 CGPA out of 4
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years
- Five years of age relaxation, For Faculty members,
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship
- Each university will separately announce the date of receipt for HEC need based scholarships. Get in touch with your university’s financial assistance office. Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution. You can also download the form here.
- After completion, we will send the Scholarship Form and supporting documents to the same Financial Aid office at the university. (HEC does not accept any form of the application directly.
- Students need to secure admission to any approved disciplines at the participating Universities/Institutions as per their admission criteria.
- May also consider this scholarship program for partial scholarships for students already enrolled at the chosen university/DAI.
- Please note that funds under this scholarship scheme are not directly transferred to students by HEC. The payment is made to the students through participating universities/institutions.
Attach the following documents to your application for the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023
- Challan for Late Semester Fees
- 1 CNIC Copy for Student and Parent/Guardian
- 1 Copy of the Intermediate Fsc/F. A/ICS Result Card
- Copy of the Domicile
- Guardian also offers a Salary Slip/Income Certificate.
- The School/College/University Fee receipt of your Sister/Brother.
- Utility bills (Gas, Electricity, Water, etc.)
- Medical certificate/Death certificate etc. (if required
HEC Contact Information :
- URL: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
- Telephone: 051-111-119-432