All those students in Punjab who have done FSc pre-medical or A-Levels with bio-science majors and want to take admission in MBBS or BDS get ready to attempt the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test MDCAT in Pakistan. Every year University of Health Sciences UHS take MDCAT test in Punjab. This test held in the month of July or August. Students can prepare UHS MDCAT syllabus 2021 which is a better guidance and an officials material for the preparation of this test. Every year more than 45000 students appear in this test while the medical colleges offer 3500 seats for medical students. This is 2 and a half hour test that has a great importance because the merit list is prepared after the marks conducted in this test and in FSc. The total marks of MDCAT test are 1100.As soon as the date sheet announce we will publish here for your convenience.
Institutes who Conducts MDCAT Test 2021:
There is the list of following institutes who conducts MDCAT Test in different provinces of Pakistan. All institutes are conducted MDCAT Test be following the criteria set by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
- Punjab_ MDCAT Test is conducted by University of Health and Sciences (UHS)
- Sindh_ MDCAT is conducted by the National Testing Services (NTS)
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir_ It is taken by the Joint Admission Committee (JAC)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa_ It conducts by the Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA)
- Army Medical Colleges_ MDCAT conducts by the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS)
MDCAT Eligibility Criteria 2021:
All candidates who want to apply for MDCAT Test Date 2021 in Pakistan must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the authorities. The eligibility criteria are based on following requirements.
- Only those students can apply who studied Pre-Medical in the intermediate
- There is no age limit for MDCAT Test
- Applicant must have 60% marks in FSc Pre-Medical
- A-Level students can only apply if he/she have a certificate issued by Board Committee of Chairman IBCC, Islamabad
- The applicant who doesn’t have a domicile of a province is no eligible to apply for MDCAT Test.
Pattern of MDCAT
MDCAT test is divided into four different portions. You have to work on all the different portions separately because they all matter a lot. English portion which is neglected by the students especially has the great significance since it is the one way that experts get to analyze your aptitude towards the field. The four dividions are:
- Physics- It’s weightage is 44 questions.
- Chemistry- this subject comprises of 58 Mcq’s.
- English- you will have to attempt 30 Mcq’s.
- Biology- this subect is your core subject and has 88 MCQ’s to be attempted.
- To attempt in MDCAT you got to have 60% in your FSc. Marks.
MDCAT Test Date 2021 in Pakistan Will be announced Soon
MDCAT Result 2021 :
MDCAT Test announces after 7 to 8 days of MDCAT Test Date 2021 in Pakistan. Every year a huge number of candidates apply for MDCAT Test. In order to get admission in well reputed Medical College or University, MDCAT Test is necessary. A huge number of candidates are expected to appear in MDCAT Test 2021. MDCAT Test validity is valid only one year. Hopefully you get detail information regarding MDCAT Test. For further details keep in touch with us!