University of Peshawar Jobs 2021 for PTI and Trained Graduate Teacher.Intermediate education with diploma in physical education is the requirement of PTI post. Trained Graduate Teacher position requires BA/B.Sc degree in relevant field.Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens on prescribed forms available from the Reception Counter OR http://www.uop.edu.pk/jobs/, University of Peshawar, for the following Trained Graduate.The registration fee can be deposited in the favor of Treasurer University of Peshawar. Candidates are required to submit their application forms along with photocopies of complete documents duly attested i.e. one recent passport size photograph, National Identity Card (NADRA), Educational Testimonials, Domicile and Experience / Service Certificates etc. with a Bank receipt / draft (non-refandableliAccount No.6290-3, National Bank of Pakistan, University Campus Branch) of Fee.1000 in favor of the Treasurer, University of Peshawar.
University of Peshawar Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
|Education Required:||B.A, BSc|
|Last Date to Apply:||31/12/2018|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV including information about Name, Father Name, CNIC, Qualification, Experience, Postal Address, Contact Number, and Date of Birth to the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the Envelope and CV.
- The last date for submission of application is 31/12/2018.
- Late received Resumes will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test / Interview.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site Pakgk.com.