University of Khawaja Fareed Engineering & IT Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2024 Apply Online.university of Engineering and IT is looking for the services of adroit, self-motivated and brilliant applicants for the vacant situations of Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff which are named as (Lecturer, Director Career Counseling, Director Marketing & Communications, Chief Security Officer, Bomb Disposal Supervisor) are the posts which need to be filled with overall qualification of Master/Bachelors/Matric with relevant several years expertise are needed to hold these posts. The job is on contract as well as on regular basis to apply for them. Age limit should be between 45 to 55 years. The bright and motivated individuals may forward their applications for these positions. The positions will be on contract/regular basis. Therefore, the candidates who intend to apply may carefully read job advertisement of KFUEIT RYK.
University of Khawaja Fareed Engineering & IT Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2024
|25th October 2024
|Last Date to Apply:
|Masters, Graduation, Matric
|Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology
How to Apply:
- The willing applicants can obtain the application form from the website of this university namely www.kfueit.edu.pk or can be obtained from the Office of Registrar of this university too.
- Duly filled application with C.V and attested copies of educational as well as experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should reach via courier to the mentioned address.
- Applicants have to attach the Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- for BPS-18 & above and Rs. 1000/- for BPS-14 in favor of this university.
- The last date for applying is 05th November, 2024.
- The university reserves the right to accept or reject any application form without assigning any reason.
- The applicants who want to apply more than one vacancy are liable to send separate application for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for appearing in the interview.