SSGC Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last date to Apply 22nd October 2023. The well-known Govt sector named SSGC – Sui Southern Gas Company which is engaged and working in the distribution, sales and transmission of Gas in Sindh & Balochistan is recently looking to appoint the caliber and adroit individuals in Pakistan for the services of high profile, capable and brilliant applicants which are required to fill the following vacancies such as (IT Risk Officer-Middle Management, ERP Functional Administrator, Deputy Chief Manager IT-Internal Audit, Deputy Chief Engineer Internal Audit-Technical Compliance) are the vacant situations which need to be filled right now. Those applicants who belong to province Sindh and Balochistan so for them its the better opportunity to apply in this sector because this sector offers excellent remuneration packages and other fringe benefits to the applicants will be given to the applicants. So guys, get up and rush towards these senior positions in order to get employed and to also get rid of unemployment too.
Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) is Pakistan’s leading integrated gas Company. The company is engaged in the business of transmission and distribution of natural gas besides construction of high pressure transmission and low pressure distribution systems.
SSGC Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Publish Date: 7th October 2023
Gender: Male, Female
Last Date to Apply:
Qualification: Masters, Graduation
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who fulfill and meet the criteria of the said jobs are required to apply by forwarding their CV along with a fresh passport size photograph should reach [email protected].
- The last date for applying is October 22, 2023.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- The applicants are required to mention the name of the applied post and also specified deadline otherwise without its the authority will not consider the CV.
- Late received and those of incomplete curriculum vitae will not be entertained.
The domicile holders of Balochistan will be preferred.