Punjab Police Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online at this site Pakgk.com. The Punjab Police Department has announced the various jobs like Junior Clerk jobs 2021. The Punjab Police Recruitment Department invited the Application forms from the Eligible candidates for the Punjab Police junior Clerk jobs.Publish date on September 03, 2021, latest jobs are announced in various Departments working under Punjab Government Such as Punjab Police Department and Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department and other departments for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male, Female & Shemale for the following positions published after this paragraph. As these positions are announced under the PPSC advertisement so all candidates have to apply at PPSC and afterward it’ll conduct recruitment test and called qualified candidates for the further procedure. If you are Eligible so you must apply within due date that are mentioned below.
Once the form Submission process has been Completed, the eligible candidates will be called for the Written Test.Then they have to appear in a written test that be held under the Supervision of PPSC.Only those candidates will be called for medical test and Interview who will clear the PPSC Test.
Punjab Police Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online
Publish Date: 3rd September 2021
How To Apply:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for online submission of application is September 17, 2021.
- Applicants for the posts mentioned from Sr. No. 215 to Sr. No. 225 are directed to provide a hard copy of their online application form along with two photocopy sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers within the three days after the closing date for receipt of applications.
- For Sr. No. 226 to Sr. No. 234 please one photocopy set of all documents with the hard copy of application form.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.