Are you looking for respectable government jobs on matriculation basis? Would you like to be a part of the police department? Punjab Police has announced job vacancies for Punjab Police Constables Jobs for both male and female candidates on just matriculation basis.
If you are interested in the job and want to know more about it, whether you are eligible or not, then keep reading the details provided below:
Get Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2022 Application Form July Latest Advertisement Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore is available on this page. The Punjab Police Department is looking to recruit 10,000 Constables in all districts of Punjab, for which applications are invited from the male / female candidates holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab for the vacant posts of (Constable and Lady Constable). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant posts, but the Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc. Before applying for any vacant position it is suggested to every candidate to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise at the time of shortlisting of applications those who are ineligible will be out of the selection procedure. Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- A height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt
- service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from August 01, 2022.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application is August 15, 2022.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2022 Download Applications forms Online
Publish Date: 11th Jul 2022
Department: Punjab Police
Last Date to Apply: Aug 15, 2022