Punjab Food Authority has announced jobs for the several vacant positions on Disabled Quota. Applications are invited from the disabled candidates through the Punjab Food Authority. All the candidates who are interested and well educated: they should apply for such posts. Punjab Food Authority has authorized NTS to receive application form, issue roll no slip, conduct test, announce result and provide selected candidate list. Those candidates who are physically disabled they are encouraged to apply for such posts. There are several vacant posts are lying vacant in Punjab Food Authority which should be fulfilled. Applications are invited for the posts of Food Safety Officer, Assistant Food Safety Officer, Accountant, Enforcement Inspector, IT Administrator/ Computer Operator, Senior Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Junior Clerk. All the offered jobs are available on contract basis according to the contract appointment policy, 2004 of the Government of Punjab. All the candidates should visit this site to get all the information about the Jobs 2021. Here we provide NTS Application form, how to apply procedure, roll no slip, test dates, results, interview schedule and final merit list. NTS Application form is available at this site below all the applicants can easily download it.
|Last Date to Apply:||18/02/2021|
|Education Required:||M. Sc, M.Phil, MS in Food Science, Master, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, Bachelor, Intermediate, ICS, Matric|
|Department:||Punjab Food Authority|
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2021 NTS Test Application Form Roll No Slip
How to Apply:
- Candidates should visit this site to apply for the offered jobs.
- Applicants click the NTS Application Form Download to get the form.
- Fill the application form and pay the challan fee in any online branch of HBL, ABL, MCB and UBL Bank.
- Submit the dully filled application form alond paid bank deposit slip, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs.
- Application should be submitted on or before the last date.