Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Download Application Form online from here given below.Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for the jobs available in Planning & Development Department, Government of Sindh and for this it is in probe of eligible, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required for recruitment to the following posts on contract basis and market-based salary package and the names of post include (Chief Training Officer (MP-III), Economic Growth Advisor (MP-III), Public Sector Governance Advisor (MP-III), Procurement Officer, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer, Research Associate).There were many divisions of the institutions of the government which were created after independence of Pakistan. Planning and Development Department was formed and constructed in the year of 1970. There were only 82 members at time of inauguration. Later on, this department was enhanced and renovated. Numbers of the workers also increased with time.
Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Download Application Form
|Publish Date:||26th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply:|
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download the application form from www.sindhpnd.gov.pk.
- Application form along with detailed CV, attested copies of certificates, CNIC, Domicile and one passport size picture should reach office.
- The last date for submission of application is 09th November, 2021.
- Please mark post applying for at the right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.