Pakistan Railway Karachi Jobs 2022 Apply Online here.Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways from the Pakistani Nationals who are well educated, hard working and well disciplined for the following post such as Signal Engineer for Pakistan Railways RBOD-II Project, Karachi Cantt. Appointment of these positions will be held on a pure contract basis which is further extendable as per the demand of Pakistan Railways and satisfactory performance of an individual. Pakistan Railways is a federal organization under the Ministry of Railways whose jobs are announced publicly by its HR department or by NTS under different trades.
The Pakistan Railways under Railways Ministry Pakistan regularly hires for staff in various departments mainly related to Engineering, Technical/Skilled, Drivers, Pointsman, Gateman, Gatekeepers, Signal Support, Admin, Management and other vacancies across Pakistan.It main head quarter is in Lahore Pakistan the ministry of railway (MOR) is a cabinet level ministry of government of Pakistan. It has spread over their railway tracks all over the Pakistan. Pakistan railway is primarily responsible for planning, administrating, and establishing the passenger locomotive services, regulating the railway companies, industries and associated organizations. The all control of the railway Pakistan and the development of the railway network are also managed and administrated by ministry of railways.Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first before apply for the vacant position and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Pakistan Railway Karachi Jobs 2022 Apply Online
|Publish Date:||27th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply:|
How to Apply:
- Application along with detailed CV and all other documents should reach Project Director, R.B.O.D-II Project, Pakistan Railways, Loco Shed Road, Karachi Cantt.
- The last date for submission of application is 10th November, 2022.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the CV.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview.