COMSATS institute of Information Technology (CIIT) is a leading degree awarding institute of higher education in Pakistan.It was established in 1998. The Comsats University has announced the admission in various programs in their all campuses like Islamabad, Abbotabad, Lahore, Wah and Sahiwal campus so if you want to get the admission in the COMSATS University so you can apply for the admission but you must be eligible then you should submit you application form.
Once you will submit application form then you will be eligible to appear in the entry Test if you will be clear the Entrance test then you will be received the a from university if you will be selected for the admission. So you can get the admission test preparations on here below. national Testing Service NTS has been assigned by the COMSATS to conduct the admission entry test. It is one of the fastest growing research based institute which offers wide range of programs including engineering degree programs. COMSATS offers following undergraduate program to the eligible students:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Power) Engineering
- Electrical (Electronic) Engineering
- Electrical (Computer) Engineering
- Software Engineering
Entrance Test 2022:
After the last date of submission of admission forms, entrance tests (NAT) will be conducted by NTS according to the admission schedule, OR on a given date notified by NTS. All the admission shall be regulated on the basis of merit determined by the weightage criteria as mentioned below:
For bachelor degree
Matric or equivalent: 10%
Intermediate or equivalent: 40%
NTS Test: 50%
ENGINEERING MERIT ON NAT-IE BASIS
In most of the Engineering universities, whcih acc ept NAT-IE, merit is close to 75-80%. Hence, for better chances of admsision it is advisable to target 80 Marks in NAT-IE.
Merit in COMSATS for engineering programs (except software engineering) is clsoe to 77%. Also merit in IST for engineering programs is 81%.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on CIIT online admission system by visiting the following link: http://admissions.comsats.edu.pk
- You have to sign up and enter your application details (visible after login).
- After submitting the online application, the printed copy of Application Form and NTS Challan Form, application processing fee Rs.1000/- along with required documents must be submitted at the concerned campus either by hand or mail.
- Candidate may mention three program preferences for admission on one application form.
- In case of final result of previous examination is awaited, then provision of hope certificate from the school college last attended can provide the basis for a condition offer of admission at CIIT.
- Admission applications must be submitted before or by due date of submission. Late submission shall not be entertained.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, given in online admission portal, before submitting their online application forms to confirm that they are academically eligible for admission into the program of their choice.
- Short listed candidates may be asked to appear in interviews of respective department.
Following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of CIIT, Islamabad from any bank.
MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
Copy of NIC / B form.
- Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- Paid original NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper), mandatory for result awaiting applicants only.
NTS COMSATS University Entry Test 2022 NAT GAT and Candidates Merit List online check