After Prime Minister Imran Khan’s announcement of ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Program’, the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) has issued the registration forms for the housing project.As, per the promise of PM Imran Khan, the Government of Pakistan is on to launch the 1st Phase of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme for the low income and homeless Pakistanis. For this purpose Government of Pakistan has started its Phase-I with the help of NADRA because from the NADRA Database it’ll be much easier for the Government of Pakistan to recognize the poor and homeless Pakistani Nationals. In the first phase, the housing scheme will launch in 07 Districts of Pakistan such as (Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad, Faisalabad). During the construction of Housing Scheme, Numerous Government Jobs are also going to announce soon for the unemployed Pakistani Nationals possessing qualification from Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle and all jobs will be available at www.JobsAlert.pk. The detail about Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Form 2022 Download Online is given below.
Registration process has been initiated in seven districts including Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit-Balistan, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad and Faisalabad with cooperation of National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) to collect data for housing needs of the people, NADRA informed.On Wednesday, PM Imran launched the Naya Pakistan Housing Project under which five million affordable houses will be provided for under-privileged classes during the next five years.
How To Apply:
- The eligibility criteria of the project allows only one person per family (husband, wife and children) to apply in this scheme.
- Candidates who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan will have the privilege.
- Homes are for the common man with monthly income around Rs10,000-25,000.
- Candidates will deposit PKR 250 along with this registration form.
- The housing authority will decide the housing specification including design, price and site for the applicants based on the data provided in the forms.