National University of Technology(NUTECH) Established in 2021 is a Semi-Government University located in the Capital city of Pakistan.NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY NUTECH NTS NAT Test 2021 for Admission Application forms and roll no slips download online here at this page.The National University of Technology (NUTECH) is the first Technology University of Pakistan that will produce technologists for both local and international Industries.NUTECH is charted by the Federal Government and is recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
NTS is conducting special test for National University of Technology (NUTECH) for the admission of 2021. Test Date 19th August 2021, Sunday. Announcement Date 7th August 2021, Monday. Last Date for Submission 13th August 2021, Monday. NAT- IE (Pre- Engineering) Education: Higher Secondary School Certification Description: 12 years or equal education in Pre- Engineering group. Experience: None
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY NUTECH NTS NAT Test 2021 for Admission Application forms and roll no slips download online
Announced Date: Tuesday, 7th August 2021
Last Date Application Submission: Monday 13th August 2021
Test Date: Sunday 19th August 2021
Apply Online: Click Here
- At least 60% aggregate marks in SSC / O-level / Equivalent exams.
- Passed HSSC from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education / A-level / foreign / equivalent examination securing 60% aggregate marks (with 60% marks each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry / 60% marks both in HSSC part-I and II when combined).
- O / A-level and other qualification holders need to obtain equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad, Pakistan. (60% or more marks after conversion of grades by IBCC are required).
- Candidates awaiting result of HSSC Part-II / A-level can apply with hope certificate from concerned institute/school and would be given provisional admission on basis of FSc Part-I / A1-level but admission will be confirmed on provision of final FSc certificate or detailed marks certificate / A-level certificate (with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 60% marks each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry).
- Candidates passing FSc / equivalent qualification with combination of Maths, Physics and Computer Studies / Computer Science are eligible to apply for Computer Engineering Technology only after satisfying conditions of 60% marks as aggregate with 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Computer Studies.
- Candidates holding diploma of associate engineering can also apply for applicable engineering technology program as per HEC criteria, provided they have obtained 60% aggregate marks besides 60% marks in Physics, Maths / Calculus and Chemistry / Computer Science / Computer studies.
- Students passing FSc/A-level pre-medical can also apply for any discipline after passing additional Maths and fulfilling the above mentioned conditions.