National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2022 Download Application form online here. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in NAB National Accountability Bureau, so hurry up and have a look to the current job in National Accountability Bureau Islamabad according to which it is seeking to hire the services of well-disciplined individuals, against the following positions given below.National Accountablity Bureau (NAB) has announced 60+ Vacnaies for its Headquarters (Islamabad) & Regional Offices (Rawalpini, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Sukkur, Quetta & Lahore). Available Posts are Additional Prosecutor General Accountability (APGA), Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability (DGPA), Special Prosecutor (Supreme Court), Special Prosecutor (High Court)/Sr. Legal Consultant, Special Prosecutor (Trial Court)/Legal Consultant, Research Associate (Law), Junior Expert-III (Stenographer), Junior Expert-II (land Revenue), Junior Expert-II (Intelligence), Assistant Junior Expert-I (Litigation Clerk), Assistant Junior Expert-I (Intelligence), Assistant Junior Expert-I (Intelligence), Assistant Junior Expert-II (Computer), Assistant Junior Expert-II (Security Guard), Assistant Junior Expert-I (Security), Assistant Junior Expert-III (Driver).See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 26th January 2022. Salary Pakage in National Accountability Bureau’s Work, you will be paid Rs. 25,000 to 230,000 a month for a monthly salary.
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2022 Download Application form
|Last Date to Apply:||26/01/2021|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form from the www.nab.gov.pk or www.ppra.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 26/01/2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates already employed in Government/Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.