Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2022 Apply online here. Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2022 is inviting application form for the eligible and competent applicant. All the interested applicant who are eligible for the jobs they should must appl for such post.Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan has offered following post such as Stenotypist, Dispatch Rider, DMO, Aya, Sanitary Worker. All the intersted applicant should apply online for such posts they should possess the the required eligibility criteria. The Education requird for the offers positions is Intermediate and Middle. Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2022 age limit is 18 to 25 Year. All the interested applicant who are willing to apply for the offered post the should visit this site. Here we provide all the information regarding to the Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2022. Applicant should apply for such posts within due dates. late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will no be entertained. Keep visit and get more information.
Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2022 Apply online
|Last Date to Apply:||03/02/2021|
|Department:||Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan|
How to Apply:
- Candidate are suggested to apply on a prescribed form provided at www.itspak.org OR www.Pakgk.com.
- Duly filled application Form along with the deposit slip of Rs. 47/- should reach the
- following address given below.
- Applications for Sr. No. 1 should reach Aamir Arcade, 1235 Basement Main
- Service Road, I-10/4, Islamabad.
- For Sr. No. 2 & 3 applications should reach the Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of
- Human Rights, New Secretariat (Kohsar Block), 9th Floor, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 03/03/2021.
- Incomplete information, advance copies and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates in already government service should apply through proper channel.
No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.