Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online here given below. Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department Jobs announced in the Office of District Attorney Peshawar, Labor Court Peshawar, Service Tribunal Peshawar, Abbottabad, Buner, Bannu, Battagram, Charsadda, Chitral, Dir Lower, Dir Upper, DI Khan, Hangu, Haripur, Kohistan, Karak, Kohat, Lakki Marwat, Mansehra, Malakand, Mardan, Nowshera, Swabi, Swat, Shangla, Tank, Torghar under Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department KPK. For this purpose, it invites applications from the KPK Domiciled candidates for the following positions such as (Driver (BPS-06)). Candidates possessing Matric/Middle qualification with LTV Driving License and relevant experience are eligible to apply.Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights is looking for Drivers in Peshawar. Interested candidate can apply. Candidate must have experience in relevant field. Attractive salary will be given. You can apply online at vacancy after registering at Pakgk.com site.
Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Newspaper: The Nation
Publish Date: 13th October 2022
Last Date to Apply:
Qualification: Matric, Middle
Department: Law Parliamentary Afairs and Human Rights Department
How to Apply:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational degrees/character certificates /experience must reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for should be written clearly on top right corner of the envelope.
- The last date to apply is November 12, 2022.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.