KPK Health Department RBC Hayatabad Jobs 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria available here. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department RBC Hayatabad Jobs 2022 apply online. KPK government is inviting application form for the recruitment in a Health Department RBC Hayatabad. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered jobs on contract basis against the vacant posts. All the candidate who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such jobs 2022. Health Department RBC Hayatabad has offered jobs for the following post of Social Organizer, IT Assistant, Bio Medical Technician, Clinical Techician(Pathology), Donor Motivator, Store Keeper, Phlebotomist. All the applicant who are willing to apply they should possess the education of Masters, BSC, Graduation, FSc and Matric(Science). Interested applicant having required qualification can apply for these Health Department RBC Hayatabad Jobs 2022 before due dates. Candidate should apply within due date otherwise authority will reject the application. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
KPK Health Department RBC Hayatabad Jobs 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
|Education Required:||Masters, BSc, Graduation, FSc, Matric(Science)|
|Last date to Apply:||30/05/2021|
|Department:||KPK Health Department RBC Hayatabad|
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant incorporating qualification Degree/ cerigivsyrd/ diplomas, DMCs, Domiciles, CNIC, Tow recen photographs, CV and other relevant documents duly attested must reach to the undersigned office on or before 30May 2022.
- Candidate Must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The appointment shall be made according to rules & Regulations of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidate should produce their original academic/professional documents & experience letters at the time of the test and interview.
- The candidate will be selected by the departmental selection committee.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Quota for disabled persons will be observed.
- Contact Numbers and postal address should be mentioned clearly in applications.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
- Call Letters for test/ Interviews of shortlist candidate will be issue separately on the postal addresses given by the candidate.
- The competent authority has the right to increase are decreased the No. of vacancies or cancel the whole process without assign any reason.