King Edward Medical University Lahore Jobs 2021 Apply Online given below. King Edward Medical University Lahorew Jobs Professor of General Pathology, Associate Professor of Oncology, Director Physical Education and various others posts vacancies are required in King Edward Medical University, Lahore. Professor Education required MBBS degree or equivalent Medical qualification as determined by HEC. We have new November 2021 King Edward Medical University Jobs from all cities including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK etc. King Edward Medical University Jobs are for fresh, trainees and experienced workers.All Interedted Applicant must be submitted your Application along with bank draft Rs.1000/- in fovor of Vice Chacellor KEMU Lahore to the forllowing adress latest by due date.King Edward Medical College jobs advertisements 2021 are provided below with date and city. All KEMU jobs are updated daily. Keep Visit on this page to get latest updates.
King Edward Medical University Lahore Jobs 2021 Apply Online
|Publish Date:||6th November 2021|
|Qualification:||M.Phil, MBA, PHD|
|Place in Posting:||Lahore|
|Last Date to Apply:|
|Department:||King Edward Medical University|
How to Apply:
- Filled application form with attested educational documents, a copy of CNIC, domicile, two recent passport size photographs and paid deposit slip of Rs. 1000/- should reach the King Edward Medical University.
- Test fee can be paid in online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank or HBL.
- The King Edward Medical University Jobs 2021 last date is November 20, 2021.
- By Hand submitted an application will not be entertain.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The authority is also having the right to cancel or reject any post at any stage.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be produced.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.