Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Download here at this site.Khyber Pakhtunkhwa information Technology Board a Public Sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector,invites applications from suitable candidates for following positions to apply.The KPTIB Invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions in which some posts are on contractual basis and some are project-based such as (Management Trainee-Legal, Management Trainee – Human Resource, Management Trainee – Marketing, Management Trainee – Accounts, Project Manager Data Centre, Project Manager Networks, Senior Network Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, Senior Operations Engineer, Web Applications Administrator, Support Engineer, Course Instructor, Lab Instructor, Programmer, Senior Web Technologies Engineer, Project Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Project Coordinator, District Trainer/Monitoring Officer, Record Keeper). Candidates from all over KPK Province are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled and if we talk about eligibility criteria then vacant positions are for Masters, Bachelors, Intermediate pass candidates having relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form
Publish Date: 4th September 2022
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk or from www.Pakgk.com
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, Meezan, MCB & HBL.
- Applications for must reach NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is September 18, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- List of eligible candidates shall be available soon after the closing date.
- For a further query about NTS Roll Number / Test Center keep visiting our site Pakgk.com.