Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) is located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh, pakistan. It is a famous engineering insitute. Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering IIEE NTS Admission Test 2023 Application forms and roll no slips download online at this page.Every year many students get admission in this institute. Institute of industrial Electronics Engineering is the first institution in Pakistan and second in South Asia to offer a bachelor’s degree in industrial electronics engineering. If you are interested in IIEE admission 2023 then you get complete detail from this page. Its all seats filled on merit and it has complete admission procedure which is given this article.
NTS is accepting admissions for Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) for first year of degree programme in Bachelors of Engineering Industrial Electronics. The institute is affiliated with NED University of Engineering and Technology and is accredited by PEC.
The responsibility of conducting the entrance exam has been allocated to Nationa Testing Service in order to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection procedure as NTS has been Conducting these kind of test since 2002. The test will be based on NAT pattern, consisting of question related to 10% Englich, 30% Physics, 30% Math and 30% Chemistry.
Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering IIEE NTS Admission Test 2023 Application forms and roll no slips download online
Last date: 14th September 2023
Application From: Click here
Test Date : Not Announced
- Students of age 16 to 20 years are eligible to apply.
- Matric/ SSC with minimum of 60% marks.
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) / “A” levels with physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- Application processing fee is RS: 1000 and is non refundable
- IIEE will not be responsible for any loss of mail or postal delay
- Candidates of self finance scheme shall have to submit a pay-order of RS 6,00,000 with the admission form.
- Candidates for the categories of; self finance, PCSIR shall have to submit additional fee of 500.