Govt Health Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Apply Online from here. The government of Sindh, Health Department invites applications from all aspirants/ well-qualified individuals for the positions at Provincial Level such as (Deputy Program Coordinator, District Liaison Officer, Finance Officer, Data Processing Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper) and positions on District Level are (District Nutrition Officer (DNO), NIS Assistant (For AAP Districts), NIS Assistant (For NSP Districts), Store Keeper, Drivers). These positions are purely on contract basis for implementing “Accelerated Action Plan (AAP) for Reduction of Stunting & Malnutrition in Sindh” Health Sector Component. t is also accountable for offering medical education and relevant jobs. It controls administration of many state owned medical and pharmaceutical institutions like hospitals, pharmacies, clinics etc. It is working extensively in the rural areas for providing better healthcare to them. Health Department the Provincial Health Ministry is also facilitating Medical Education Training and Employment.
Govt Health Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Apply Online
|Publish Date:||26th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply:|
|Qualification:||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters|
|Department:||Govt Health Department Sindh|
How to Apply:
- The aspirant candidates need to submit their applications along with all relevant documents to the office of Program Coordinator, Accelerated Action Plan (Health Component), House No. B-86/1, Street No. 15, Gulshan-e-Faisal, Bath Island, Clifton, Karachi.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is 02nd November, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site Pakgk.Com.