Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Punjab jobs have been advertised in Jang news paper as inviting qualified and dynamic candidates for various positions across the Punjab.Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab Jobs Application From Download here at this site.Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control department Punjab has assigned the responsibility of recruitment of best eligible candidates.Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 137 posts. Office Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab at different directorates located in all over Punjab for which it invites applications from the eligible Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following positions such as (Excise and Taxation Inspector (BS-16) (137 Posts)). The above positions are offered on a Permanent Basis under the appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab and department has set a separate quota for the Open Merit/Special Person/Minorities/Women Quota. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as for positions Masters/Bachelors degree from an HEC recognized University as per the demand of vacant positions. So, above we have discussed eligibility criteria for new positions and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below where separately, required qualification and experience are mentioned.
Other pertinent details are required to be checked below. Significant details are relating the recruitment like post titles, the number of seats vacant against each designation, age limit, salary package, how to apply, closing date for application submission, official job form, and the advertisement.
Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Punjab Jobs Application From Download
Posted on: 3rd September 2023
Department: Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Punjab
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is September 17, 2023.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site Pakgk.com.