District & Session Court Bahawalpur Jobs 2024 Application form Eligibility Criteria available here. Application are invited form the District & Session Court Bahawalpur Jobs 2024. Government of Punjab has offered jobs in District & Session Court Bahawalpur. All the interested applicant who are well educated energetic, dynamic and competent they should apply for such jobs. District & Session Court Bahawalpur has offered following posts such as Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Junior Clerk, Imam Masjid, Computer Hardware Technician, Generator Operator, Moazzin, Mali, and Sanitary worker. All the applicant who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such posts. The required qualification for the offered posts is B.com, Bachelor, Matric, Intermediate with 50 words per minutes typing speed.All the candidate who are willing to apply for the offered jobs they must have the domicile of Punjab.Candidate who are interested and fulfill the eligibility ceriteria they should apply for the jobs over here.All the eligible applicant who meet the criteria they should apply for the jobs on or before the last date. Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
District & Session Court Bahawalpur Jobs 2024 Application form Eligibility Criteria
|B.com, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric
|Last Date to Apply:
|District & Session Court Bahawalpur
How to Apply:
- Candidates may download an application form from the official site of District Court Bahawalpur or from www.Pakgk.com. and candidates have to submit their applications to the Office of District and Session Court Bahawalpur.
- The last date for submission of application is 22/03/2021.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Test date for the vacant posts will be communicated to the eligible candidates after the shortlisting of applications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.