Combined Competitive Examination PPSC jobs 2022 Apply online. Applications are being offered from Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply.Punjab Public Service Commission has published notification for Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2022. The posts available are mentioned below. The total number of posts is 49.Punjab Public Service Commission for recruitment to the various Civil Services of the Government of Punjab, including Punjab Administrative Service, Punjab Revenue Service, Punjab Police Service and among others.Provincial Management Services for recruitment on the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Sections Officers in Consolidated Advertisement 38/2021.These posts announced in PPSC PMS Advertisement 2022 belong to different departments such as (Services & General Administration Department). The announced positions are on different quotas such as 32 Posts are Open Merit, 09 Special Zone, 02 Special Person and 06 Posts are for Minorities quota.The applicants will undergo the test and interview and whole of the syllabus is provided which can be seen from the advertisement image. The examination will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, and Sargodha.
Combined Competitive Examination PPSC jobs 2022 Apply online
|Education Required:||M.Phill, Master, PhD|
|Last Date to Apply:||14/01/2021|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 14/01/2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 1000/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- At the time of test and interview, the applicants need to bring CNIC.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.