Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021 Online Application form Download here.Applications are being invited from the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is currently looking to hire the Pakistani national holders are required to apply for the following posts which include (Aerodrome Fire Fighter, Specialist Vehicle Driver, E/M Technician, ATC Assistant, Electronics Assistant) are the complete posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.Also, Visit other Latet Government jobs 2021 in Pakistan according to your city easily. It is Government Department which headquarter is situated in Karachi Jinnah International Airport also abbreviated as PCAA. All Aviation related task and new development are under its observation. The main functions of this department is not only about aviation duties but also other regulatory Navigation services. All the posts are on contract basis for the period of two years and all the posts will be filed on merit basis and appointment of the applicants will be subjected to the CAA’s medical fitness.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021 Online Application form
|Publish Date:||21st October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply:|
|Department:||Civil Aviation Authority|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Fill carefully online application by uploading the CV with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC Registration Certificate, ATPL License and recent photograph should be uploaded and submitted online.
- Last date for submission of application is November 05, 2021.
- Applicants interested to apply for both of the posts must apply for each post separate.
- Test / Interviews will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site Pakgk.com for more jobs.