BZU Multan Jobs 2022 Application form Eligibility Criteria Available here. BZU Multan Jobs 2022 application are invited from the Punjab domiciled suitable candidates for the following posts at BZU Multan. They announced jobs Published in Express Newspaper. Following posts are vacant for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lab Engineer, Director IT, Chief Security Officer, and Director Planning & Development. The educational criteria for all of these posts require is Phd, BSc, Masters from a recognized board with relevant skills and relevant expertise in each field is required to apply. Age limits are different for all of these posts. The interested applicant who fulfill the requirements can apply for these posts. The last date for the application submission is 29/04/2021. Get further information about jobs below.
BZU Multan Jobs 2022 Application form Eligibility Criteria
|Education Required:||Phd, BSc, Masters|
|Last Date to Apply:||29/04/2021|
How to Apply:
- Applications with a complete set of attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 3 recent passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is 29/04/2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants will be posted anywhere in Government & Community Development Department.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site Pakgk.com for more jobs and find the way to have the proper and full detailed and accurate details from this page only.