BOK Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2021 Online Apply For Branch Managers & Law Officers Available here. The Bank of Khyber is emerging as a dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential and is continuously providing innovative financial services solutions to its diversified clientele for the past 25 years. Presently, BOK is operating with a network of 138 branches nationwide and still expanding. The Bank’s vision is “to become a leading Bank providing efficient and dynamic services both in Islamic & Conventional Banking through expanded nationwide network”. BOK provides you the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow. The bank has a conducive environment for those who strive for achieving excellent and believe in professionalism. Fresh graduates from across the country who accepts challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment; this is your chance to have an exciting career with BoK.
The current vacancies which need to be filled with overall qualification of which includes Bachelors/Masters or any other equivalent degree in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University or reputable foreign university. Those candidates having additional certification/degree will be preferred most. Candidates also possess 1 to 15 years working experience is required to apply. Applicants should bear the age up to 30 to 50 years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with the brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
BOK Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2021 Online Apply For Branch Managers & Law Officers
Publish Date: October 7th, 2021
How to Apply:
- The candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria may apply online through the official site of BOK or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 21, 2021.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Applications received after closing date or including false information and those of incomplete filled will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the applicant at the time of interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select/reject any candidate without assigning any reason at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.