Ayub Teachig Hospital Jobs 2021 Apply online here. Ayub Teaching Hospital NTS Form Download. Applications are being offered from the Ayub Teaching Hospital and Medical Teaching Institution is currently seeking and looking to hire the well experienced, caliber and capable applicants for the following posts given below. Ayub Medical and Teaching Institution ATH Abbottabad, a 1000-bedded tertiary care teaching hospital. It is the largest health carefacility of the Northern Pakistan. Established in 1998.The main purpose of the government department is to provide teaching and training facilities to the staff including professionals and paramedics. The institutes which are also linked to and associated with this department are Ayub Medical College, Ayub College of Dentistry, School of Nursing, Paramedical Institute for Medical Technology (PIMT). It is the largest health care facility of Northern Pakistan working for many people there mostly people livig in around Hazara Division. Recruitment will be made through National Testing Services NTS. Candidates can apply for these NTS jobs 2021 for Charge Nurses till 30 January 2021.Now, I will give you an overall overview of the rest of the details of the posts.
Ayub Teachig Hospital Jobs 2021 Apply online
|Last Date to Apply:||30/01/2021|
|Department:||Ayub Teaching Hospital|
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download the application form and a deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants have to pay the Test fee as Rs. 460 in the designated banks as stated below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 30/01/2021.
- Late received, by hand submitted and those of incomplete will not be entertained.