There’s excellent news if you’re interested in PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs in Pakistan and looking for a job! You’re in the right spot. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022 Application From Eligibility Criteria available here. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022 apply online. PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 is announced by Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC )in Islamabad through a job portal 22.214.171.124, where applicants can apply online. Government of Pakistan has offered Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022 for the eligible and competent candidate.
All the candidate who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for such jobs 2022. Candidate should visit this site to get all the information. Candidate get application form and other details over here.
Some important dates for these Jobs 2022
Application deadline: October 10, 2022
result date coming soon
merit list date coming soon
The date for the physical test is coming up soon.
Written test dates are coming up soon.
Eligibility Criteria for PAEC Jobs
- The candidates who completed BBA, BDS, BE, BS, Master, MBA, MBBS, Ph.D., or PharmD bachelor’s degree or relevant field credentials are eligible for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs according to the specified qualifications.
- Candidates are currently employed by a semi- or government agency. Employers should present a no Object
- Certificate (NOC) to their employers before the date of the interview or test.
- Candidates for the position of Driver III must be at least 168 centimeters (66 inches).
- This agency has the option to terminate the process of recruitment at any time without reason.
- Candidates who fail to meet the minimum requirements and submit an application for one of the positions mentioned above could be denied their candidature at any point throughout and after an interview.
- There is no way that TA / DA will be accepted.
- Within the advertisement, you will see all the information about the eligibility requirements. This job opportunity shouldn’t be overlooked by those looking to pursue working in the administration or accounting fields.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Full Details of PAEC Careers
Agency: Government of Pakistan
The information is provided by: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
Salary: PKR 25,000-98,000
Education Required: High School to Master’s Degree
How to Apply for Jobs in PAEC Atomic Energy?
- Eligible candidates may apply online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs at IP Address https://126.96.36.199/home.
- For posts of Senior. No.1 through 3, only one 2nd Division, throughout the academic life, starting with Matric is acceptable as qualification except for the last degree.
- Posts at Sr.No. 1 through 4 are based on a contract, whereas posts at Sr., 5 through 8 operate contingent basis.
- They can convert candidates at Sr.No.7 into an agreement subject to the availability of funds and posts at a later date, subject to approval by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates who are selected can be posted in any part of Pakistan.
- Experience is considered only if it was acquired after the required qualifications for each position. Preference is given to candidates on the shortlist with previous experience in the fields of study.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
Tech – I Elect/Electronic
Tech – II Electrical/Mechanical
Tech – III Mechanical/Electrical
As you can read above, posts are opening for Tech – I Mechanical, Tech – I Elect/Electronic, Tech – I Civil, Tech – II Medical, Tech – II Electrical/Mechanical, Tech – III Mechanical/Electrical, Driver – III, and Tech – IV.
- The education requirements of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs require Matriculation with Science, FSc, and the Diploma of Associate Engineer qualifications. The vacancies are open to both fresh and experienced students.
- If the required qualification refers to the primary Division on the final certificate or degree, only one-second Division throughout the post-matric academic career is permissible as a qualification.
- The best academic record is first-class, but an additional Div could be permissible along with the degree or certificate awarded in the final stage.
- All positions are filled with the contract. However, they’re likely to last for a more extended period. Experience is considered only provided it has been obtained within the minimum qualifications required for each job.
- Only those who meet the qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates who fail to meet the criteria and apply for the above positions can be canceled at any point in the selection process. There will be no claims will be considered during or following an interview.
- “Relaxation in the prescribed qualification and higher age limit are evaluated on the basis experience and skill”. Subject to the approval of the Competent Authority.
What is the pay for nuclear energy?
The average annual salary of the Department Of Atomic Energy is INR 9.4 lakhs.
Who is the Chairman currently of the PAEC?
Dr. Raja Ali Raza Anwar assumes the chairmanship of PAEC.
What are the tasks of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission?
PAEC is tasked with promoting and conducting research on the peaceful use of atomic energy in areas of nuclear power as well as medicine, agriculture, and industry and developing projects to expand the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
How was the moment that Pakistan got nuclear?
India was declared nuclear power in 1974, after which Pakistan was declared a nuclear power by 1998. Both countries have not utilized nuclear weapons in conflicts; however, many experts believe the crisis may grow beyond conventional weapons.