Under section 11-P the officer or person referred to under sub-section 1 of section 11-O may apply to a Court for an order to?

A. Seizure of money or other property
B. Forfeit property
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. None of above

Right Answer: Seizure of money or other property

February 26, 2018   Asghar Khan    Law  
Total 0 Votes:

Tell us how can we improve this Mcqs?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?