HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 for Announce Pakistani Students, Now Students Fulfill Their Dream of Studying in the Best Universities in the World. To meet the national human resource demand in line with the Pakistan Vision 2025, the Higher Education Commission organized a conference on HEC on 13 October 2015 for developing a national human resource and about 150 experts from across Pakistan.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan was established in 2002 to improve and promote the higher education sector. Facilitates educational institutions The priority since this HEC has been to improve the quality of teaching and research through highly educated faculty. Education, scholars, researchers, business people, and professionals participated. A total of 11 focus groups representing academia, industry, and R&D have been formed in the following fields, including Social Sciences, New Higher Education Trends, Physical Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business Education, Development Studies, Economics, Biological The Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Agricultural Studies identify specific areas and areas of research that have been strategically important for Pakistan’s development over the next ten years, including the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
HEC has, from the outset, budgeted for human resource development to develop Ph.D. faculty for universities. Due to the increase in the population of DAI students in higher education, non-Ph.D. The total percentage of HD faculty is the same. But there is still an increase in national and international access, quality, publishing, research and development activities, and university ranking. Improving the percentage of non-PhD faculty in Ph.D. competition requires continuous development funding / new schemes.
This HEC Overseas Scholarship is a government-sponsored scholarship for Pakistani, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir students. This is for people who are master’s or doctoral students.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
HEC overseas scholarship Objectives
- To develop an essential mass of highly qualified Technologists and Scientists, Manpower, in fields that require high-tech technology.
- To increase the capabilities to increase the capacity of Universities, Research & Development Organizations, and Industries in Pakistan by introducing Ph.D. in the most critical fields.
- Significant intellectual activity is anticipated to be produced through this scheme since groups of scientists, social scientists, and technologists are expected to publish their research findings. It is anticipated that many studies or papers will be published annually. This scheme will allow our system to increase output and efficiency. Large universities and organizations would increase their R&D by incorporating specialized personnel. Many innovative R&D Projects having economic returns are therefore likely to be launched.
- The present scheme will add to HEC efforts to provide a sufficient number of educated Ph.D. personnel to facilitate technological advancement, develop the highest standards in Science & Technology, Humanities, and Business education and training in Pakistan, and satisfy the needs of the Pakistani economy.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced fully paid scholarship opportunities for Pakistani students who wish to pursue studies at Master’s, Diplomas, Bachelors, and Ph.D. levels in the Kingdom. Students in Pakistan and legally residing in the Kingdom are eligible to receive this scholarship.
Apply for Scholarships
- Students must apply directly through the Saudi University’s website or online portal.
- Every institution has its qualification requirements and application timeline. Students should check their website to find the eligibility requirements for every discipline/course/university.
- The HEC Overseas scholarship are available for the diploma master’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degrees.
- These scholarships are available for nearly every discipline, including law, political science, Administration, Education, Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Agriculture, Arabic/ Islamic studies, and Media sciences.
- They are provided by 25 universities in the Kingdom, as shown below.
- Each University is allowed to admit just 5 percent of international students, except the Princess Noor Binte Abdul-Rehman university, which is for women, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission rate of princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman’s University for girls in Riyadh on scholarships is 8 percent. Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants admission to students on scholarships at 85 percent of the seats.
- The University will submit an application form to the Saudi Ministry of education, which decides on the final awarding of scholarships to the most qualified applicants.
- The applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK national.
- Seventy-five percent of students are awarded scholarships from Pakistan. At the same time, 25 percent of scholarships will be granted to Pakistani students who reside within the Kingdom.
- Females and males can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be between 17 and 25 years old for Bachelor’s programs, younger than 30 years old for Master’s programs, and under 35 for the Ph.D. program on the deadline of the application portal of the respective University.
- Successful applicants will be enrolled in the program annually in September/October in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should not have any other scholarship when applying for the Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant cannot have a criminal conviction.
- The applicant should not have been banned from any institution of higher learning on discipline or any other valid basis.
- Any other requirements that the Saudi University or Saudi Government sets.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The scholarship provides the cost of lodging.
- 3 months of allowance to furnish upon the arrival to KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Medical coverage is free for student and their family members in the event of marriage.
- three months allowance for graduation for the shipment of books.
- Subsidized meals are available on campus.
- Recreational and sporting activities on campus, assistance for dependents, and travel costs.
- Monthly allowance of 990 Saudi Riyal (SR) will provide to students studying science and 850 SR for humanities students.
Applicants are advised to check the University’s site for admissions details:
|University of Brescia, Italy||Public Sector Universities of Germany|
|Public Sector universities of France||All Public Sector universities of Austria|
|Only QS and times top ranked Chinese Universities||Ghent University, Belgium|
|KU Leuven, Belgium||Hasselt University, Belgium|
|HKUST University Hong Kong||Universities of new South Wales, Australia|
|Swinburne University of Technology||The University of Western Australia|
|RMIT University, Australia||The University of Melbourne Australia|
|The University of Wollongong, Australia||Macquarie University, Australia|
|Monash University, Australia||Western Sydney University, Australia|
|Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia||Politecnico di Torino, Italy|
|The University of Waikato New Zealand||Sungkyunkwan University, south korea|
|Hanyang University, South korea||KOC University, Turkey|
|The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust, UK||University Edinburgh Scotland|
HEC has only announced the scholarship program via diplomatic channels. Potential applicants are advised to apply online on websites of Saudi universities and forward the downloaded application form to the Pakistani embassy, for follow Saudi Arabia, for grant of scholarships. Any questions related to the specific subject programs should be directed to the respective Saudi University.
HEC Overseas Scholarship Phase 3 & 4
HEC Overseas Awards for Pakistani students to study abroad at the top universities in the world (2022) is now open for application. Students who are interested in applying to be eligible for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 to pursue studies at world-class institutions are being considered by HEC. To help encourage Pakistani students to pursue higher education abroad in Pakistan, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced a range of scholarships. These include undergraduate Master’s, Ph.D., and Master’s scholarships for Pakistani students.
HEC Overseas Scholarship for PHD 2022
The applicants from Pakistan and AJK are eligible to apply for the HEC overseas Scholarship for 2022’s Master’s MPhil and Ph.D. Degrees Scholarships. HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 to Ph.D. in specific Fields and MS/MPhil scholarships within Engineering Technology comprise the HEC International Scholarships program. Students can apply for full-time scholarships to take a course abroad at one of the most prestigious institutions.
If you’re in search of scholarships for studying abroad, which are fully funded, where should you begin your search? Study Abroad Bursaries available for Pakistani Students Free. Do you already have job offers but are still looking for funds to fund your university education? Ultimately, students looking to apply for the HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 may apply here. Are there any other things you’d like to know? Take a look at the program’s requirements before applying.
www.hec.gov.pk Scholarship 2022
The HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 has been made public, giving you the chance to fulfill your dream of studying at one of the world’s top institutions. Pakistani and Azad students from the Jammu-Kashmir region can apply for this fully covered award. Doctoral and Master’s students can apply. The only field in which a master’s degree can be awarded.
HEC awards to undergraduate students
Academics will be encouraged to participate in research projects that interest them. Students’ innovative ideas are formulated through mentors and professors. In this program, students will gain a solid understanding of science and technology.
Scholarships for BS students
Everyone who applies is encouraged for the HEC aptitude test before using it. To apply for the HEC award, applicants must first pay a registration fee. You can choose one of the host institutions from the list included in the application form.
How many marks are needed for scholarships?
Candidates must score at least 50% on the GAT examination to qualify for an HEC Overseas Scholarship for Ph.D. 2022 through NTS. Candidates who have completed the NTA GAT can apply based on the results. The HEC International Scholarship 2022 advertisement is available at the end of this webpage. Read this announcement carefully to determine whether you’re eligible to apply and how you can use it.
How to Apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship?
- The HEC Aptitude Test is a condition for applicants of all ages. The test will take place in two weeks of June (this will be held)
- To apply, visit the organization’s site to download a duplicate application to your personal computer.
- Selection of a candidate must be based on the available courses at all the possible schools.
- The host institution’s requirements must meet before an applicant can be admitted.
- To sign up, you’ll have to make a payment in the amount of Rs. 300.
- Some people think they are correct that the HEC Overseas scholarship 2022 advertising below isn’t accurate. Take a look at the image
below, and follow the directions. After that, apply the product.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 Result & Merit List
Students who opt to take up higher education in different countries can still apply for HEC overseas scholarship offered. Currently, HEC is giving financial assistance to students enrolled in the fall of 2022 and winter of 2023. The Set deadline to apply for HEC international scholarships is 2022. HEC Overseas scholarships for MS/M. Phil that lead to Ph.D. will be offered in 2022.