FBR Inspector Custom FPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online here given below.Federal Board of Revenue Apply Online FPSC Advertisement No. 01/2021 August Latest through www.fpsc.gov.pk. Every month FPSC announce numerous job opportunities in different Federal Government Department and today in latest advertisement it has announced vacancies in FBR-Federal Board of Revenue, National Highway and Motorway Police, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Climate Change, Armed Fores Institute of Pathology, Agriculture Department, Gilgit-Baltistan, Ministry of Housing and Works, Ministry of National Halth Services, and etc.
Check eligibility criteria, job syllabus and apply online for the posts created under Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue. To make paths to serve the Government of Pakistan as Civil servants and bureaucrats, Federal Public Service Commission will give a shoulder to keen and deserving candidates. Citizens of Pakistan are now being provided the opportunities to apply for several posts offered by Government of Pakistan, one of them has been stated above, and there are various requirements to be met to be successful among the other applicants.This latest advertisement is published in daily Dawn newspaper on Wednesday 9th of Jun, 2022. www.fpsc.gov.pk.More pertinent details like qualification requirement, age, experience, application submission rules, selection procedure, official recruitment notification/advertised and last date to apply, etc, are provided below.
FBR Inspector Custom FPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply:||21/01/2021|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters, PHD,|
How To Apply:
- Candidates meeting criteria are welcome to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply on a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is January 21, 2022.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site Pakgk.com.